Well, in the end it turned out to be a plot to irritate me, then make me happy at night. For the whole day, nobody could imagine my loneliness stuck at home. Tears almost rolled down when Yee Chiun waved goodbye to me to leave for BTS to shop for her buddy's graduation present (and secretly my present). I was thinking, "Oh, why am I stuck here all alone when the others could go out?" I was also sick, very sick, that time. I was so disoriented and down and hungry, definitely HUNGRY! Luckily, Cheng Yuen fetched me out and we had fun trying to kill ourselves running across one of the busiest road in KL. Yeah, a great way to forget my sadness. Well, it was their plan to feed a late tea me so that they could treat me to a supper as their former plan backfired when See Chiat accidentally PM me wrongly. Lolz..
At 9pm, I turned in. But at 9.50pm, I was woken by Chuan Poh telling me that my computer crashed. I was shocked, not again! I promised that I would go down. However, I just had a hunch that they might be giving me a surprise party and there I was lying on my bed thinking why not I just asked him to get Heng to check my PC. But I still dragged myself out of the bed and went to have to look at my PC. Once I stepped into his house, I saw the CPU on the floor being dissected. I rushed to it and was literally jumping around it shouting out orders to Heng to take out the graphic card and clean it cos it might be the cause. Suddenly, the lights were off and Birthday songs were sung in 4 different languages. Ta-da! There were 13 juniors celebrating with me! What a surprise! It turned out that the computer crashing was a plan too! My PC was actually fine. I was so touched that I actually cried. I felt like I did not deserve all this, all the good stuffs, all the treats from them. I felt really happy!
Then, at 11pm, I was "kicked out" of Chuan Poh's house cos Lee Wah and the others were preparing another surprise party for me at my house. I was actually tricked that CAC had another meeting at 11pm at Yi Xin's house so I just left with them and once my elevator door closed, Chuan Poh and Heng were kicked out from another. Hilarious!
After relating the whole celebration to Yee Chiun and also telling her that I knew she gave out my measurement to Yi Xin to get the bra, then I changed into my nightgown preparing to sleep. While enjoying Digital Fortress, loud bangs were heard on the door, threatening to fell it. I opened the door, revealing a cake held by Lee Wah, and then I just banged the door back right into her nose, had a quick change of shirt and opened the door back. Another Birthday song was sung and another cake was blown. Then, I received my presents. So many of them! I was so happy and laughed the whole night that I could hardly sleep till 2am. Silly..
This is my last year of celebrating my Birthday as an undergraduate. I am just so touched and it was just like a dream came true. All these years, I have been hoping for something special and suprising other than the usual cake at 12am shared with Neoh, Birthday songs sung and presents opened. This year's Birthday is the greatest Birthday of all. Celebrated with my close friends and the surprise celebration from the juniors. I felt so honoured to be the first senior they threw a surprise Birthday on. I always have the feeling that I don't deserve all these. Lol.. Well, it's a very long post, now let the pics say it all. Thanks to all those who wished me and celebrated with me. I can't believe that so many remember, I mean I haven't been real good or kind to everyone, just to those I really like but they still remember me.
that "suci" looks sarcastic, huh? but i love it, anyway
the second cake within an hour or so
the black shirt was from Yi Xin, the "Boyfriend Wanted" shirt was from my housemates (they knew I have been wishing for one for a long long time), the lingerie was from the juniors (cute! just my type!), the cards were handmade by Yi Xin and You Leng and lastly, the Starbucks tumbler was from Yee Chiun and the gang
a combination of wishes by the 'fei cai' gang
a book from Izzat, i knew it before it's even opened-Twilight-just what i wanted
3 comments:
Happy Belated B'day, Chun Jie! Wakaka, the bra & undie set will look so cun on you ^.^
email me your hp no. to
kakodyl@gmail.com
okie? I'll bring Kah Nee together go find you someday and we cari makan la.
happy burfday...
and pressie coming soon =P
thanks guys! i cant wait for the pressie from you!!
durianberry,
yeah they look cun on me. Lol! my juniors are so cheeky! do come to find me cari makan. i am quite sick with the food in setapak..lol..
Post a Comment