I don't have the answer to that question. I really don't have. I have been spending money more than I can afford. And this is the first time I bought so many clothes and shoes in a month. I have bought 3 pairs of shoes, 2 blouses, 1 baby-T and 1 pair of jeans. It's probably because of the Sale fever. But then, I have never done such compulsive buying before. My wardrobe is going to burst soon. I have to stop buying and start thinking. Lolz!
My friends kept asking me why I suddenly start to dress myself up and buy so many clothes and shoes. They were wondering if I was preparing myself to date someone or to court someone or someone was trying to pursue me. Lolz! All are wrong. I just want to dress up, to make myself look prettier, to be happy for myself. That's it. It's just a simple theory. In fact, I am not pursuing anyone as my heart is somewhat neutral. Strange..
No comments:
Post a Comment