Friday, July 18, 2008

paintball

I just got back from a paintball game. It was my first time playing. And yeah, my main motive to come back home was to play paintball with my friends. Well, there were 12 of us-4 Form 2 students, 5 uncles and aunties (my dad included), Yee Chon, Vishal and me. We had a hell of fun shooting people and being shot. It was not easy at night, with the spotlights on, the light was reflected on the helmet eyepiece plus the perspiration clouding it.

We had four games-3 games of flag-grabbing and a game of endless death (name created by me). There were 2 groups (6-6), I was in the black group with my dad and the other 4 students. The bad thing was we always lost, I have no idea why, probably because we were not daring enough to move forward or we did not have a proper strategy. The good thing was we had fun, lots of them. I was shot 3 times-once on my shin, once on my finger and another on my shoulder, luckily no bruises. Too bad I didn't get to shoot anyone. I was always in the hiding, staying at one spot. Lolz! Coward! Well, if I have another chance to play it again, I am so going to come up with a strategy and kill them all. Lolz!

No comments: