Reflecting all the time I was with him; giving him full support of what he did, full attention I ever could give, listening to what he said, helping him in every way I could, teaching him what other fun he was about to miss, telling and sharing with him all my dreams and fantasies, making him laugh, cheering him up when he was down (though I failed most of the time), giving him weird and funny opinions when he asked for some. I just can't believe after all I have done, he still could not feel it. He didn't even bother to say hi or to sms me to say he was fine. Why must it always be me who take the first step??
I don't lose him, he loses me.
p/s: something I thought up last night when I could not ram a fact into my dull brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment