Sunday, September 28, 2008

first day and last day

Yeah, yesterday was the first and last day of my work. Lolz! This is like the first time I gave up a job without even really trying it. What job, you ask? Of course, a job that made this princess scream blood and listed it as the hardest job she'd ever taken (like none of my previous jobs were like that). Well, yeah the same thing happened when I was working at the BookFest last year where everyday I had the notion of giving up. The same goes with the industrial training if you've been following my blog. And the same goes with the factory operator job I had after SPM and also when I worked with my dad. The thought of giving up and that I did not really need the money always occurred to me, never failed, whenever I took a job. Lolz. I guess I am really born a princess.

Well, you must be wondering what job it was. I worked as a Maxis promoter at KL Sentral, promoting the postpaid value plus. It was an underpaid job and difficult. I had to stand 12 hours and enticed the pedestrians to change from prepaid to postpaid. Had to come up with lots of catching phrases and smiled a lot. Plus had to endure the irritated reactions given by them. Now I know how the promoters feel when we give them irritated responses or worse, no reponse at all, not even a smile, headshake. From now on, I will respect the promoters more and at least give them a sweet smile for their bravery and hardwork for approaching us.

I regretted promising Kah Wai to go working with her for a week. I was so mean to promise and I had to break my promise this time as she stopped working as well together with me. I am bad. Well, I couldn't endure the leg pain, my feet felt swollen, my knees hurt like hell and I was almost dehydrated! I had to stop working cos I do not want to risk popping a few more spider veins and worse of all varicose veins on my beautiful fair calves. I am now immersing my exhausted dainty feet in bubbly hot water. Ciao!

No comments: