Yup, another job! This time as a promoter selling cute princess dresses for a brand called Room 8 Couture. Never heard before? Neither had I. Lolz.. It's not our normal fashion, it's for little girls aged 2 to 12. Wished I could try some. There are really cute satin dresses. Worked at KLCC Parkson. From 10am-5pm. Well, another first and last day. It's another underpaid job but a lot better than the previous Maxis job, which I only needed to stand for 7 hours with an hour break in between which I only used 20mins for lunch. One more advantage was that I did not have to approach the customers, they needed me. Lolz.
Well, I have to stop because my right knee hurts like hell. I think I hurt it the last time I went hiking with my parents. There there..another little thing that easily hurts me, a real princess. Lolz.. Other than that, I only earned RM5 after standing and yawning the whole day while arranging the dresses. Supposed I had RM30 but after deducting all the bus and LRT fares and food, I am left with RM5. Lolz!
This whole holiday is full of odd jobs where I have been job-hopping and hunting a lot. And also working underpaid. Learnt a lot, gained a lot and felt a lot. KLCC is full of rich consumers as we have all known so it's only right that the dresses I sold are all RM100 and above. I met with lots of pleasant customers. However, there was one mother whom I disliked. She was patronizing me even when I was smiling ear to ear and served her at best. To her, it must be she was the queen and I was the servant, she knew about the dresses more than me and that she could boss me around. She must have thought I am a MERE promoter and she's knowledgeable cos she's rich. Well, make sure she doesn't get sick and happen to be my patient. Muahahaha...I will be waving my degree in front of her and patronize her!!! Urgh! Now, I know how the promoters feel.
Ok, I guess that's it..the holiday of promoting. Not going to do any promoting in the future anymore, hopefully... Is there any sitting promoting job other than standing? Lolz!
No comments:
Post a Comment