Thursday, October 2, 2008

tagged again

Instructions: Remove one of the question from below and add in your personal question..make it total 20question..Then tag 8 people from your list..List them out at the end of the post..Notify them that they have been tagged..


01.What do u eat everyday?
Assorted..but mostly hawker...uhuuuhu so unhealthy


02.Where you will go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Japan or Maldives, perhaps?


03.What's your favourite thing to do?
A cup of coffee, a good book and a comfortable sofa by the ceiling-to-floor window on a rainy day


04.Do you think money can buy happiness?
Definitely!!!! No money no talk!


05.Do you believe in destiny?
Absolutely!


06.What are you afraid to lose the most?
My eyesight


07.If you win $1million,what you will do with?
Put into the bank and wait for it to double!


08.How many guys have you fallen for?
Shh..A secret makes a woman woman



09.If you have only one wish..what will you wish for?
That I have a few more wishes


10.If you could rewind time..would you?
I WOULD!!


11.What is your ambition?
Get a filthy RICH husband


12.What your favourite song for the moment?
Maria by Kim Ah Joong


13.If you can teleport once..where you would go?
Hmm...hard decision..


14. Do you prefer to be alone or to enjoy good times with your friends?
Depends on my mood. Mostly alone


15.If you could undo one mistake in the past..what would it be?
It's a secret I'll never tell..


16.If you have a chance..which part of your character would you like to change?
I'd definitely love to be more girlish but...think again..maybe not..I'll stay as myself


17.What kind of music have you been listening recently?
A mixture


18.What is the one thing you cannot do you wish you could?
Be mean and not feel even a tinge of guilt


19.If you were knew that you will die tomorrow..what would you do 24hours before that?
Dreading the time to come and crying about it for the whole 24 hours


20.If you were to own a company..which company would you choose?
Can't think of any yet..


And the people that I want to tag are..... :

1. Darren
2. Jason
3. Shier Loon
4. -
5. -
6. -

No comments: