Sunday, October 5, 2008

good day

October 5

Things should be going well for you today, dear Cancer, especially in the department of love and romance. Do not shy away from the obvious attraction that you have towards one special person. Today is the day to amplify that feeling instead of hiding from it. Show off your love with the brightest, boldest colors and actions possible. There is magic in the attention that you give and receive.


I wish I can. I am not shy, just something he said halted me and made me check myself. Apala me.. I just love to play with fire and challenge myself to something impossible. Very bad habit of mine. Tsk-tsk.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wonder who the guy is...

zephyrcj said...

someone lucky...or maybe unlucky...

Anonymous said...

So, that means you have met the ONE guy that you have been looking for??

zephyrcj said...

i don't know..i hope so. it's a question i cannot answer and should never ask myself.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should give it a shot and tell him how you feel...

zephyrcj said...

maybe not...maybe later..maybe never..cos now is not the right time to do something drastic.
we will see how things go.