OCTOBER 29Sigh..I want to attend to my duties and plan wisely for the future too. But can I? With nothing is sure now, I can't decide if I can go on a vacation on Christmas or not. I wish I can, I really want to go. Cos...I just want to go.. and it's Christmas!!! I have fun every Christmas spraying people with fake snow and I just don't want to miss it this year! Plus this year's destination is a special one!!! I want to go badly!!! I WANT TO GO!!!! *wailing*
Get your life in order today, dear Cancer. Take off the mask you have been wearing and look at yourself in the mirror. Make sure you like who you see. Today is a good day to put the frivolity aside and concentrate on what you need to get accomplished. Attend to your duties and plan wisely for the future. Store up your resources instead of squandering them all now.
Why can't I go? For GOD's sake!!! I have a bloody FYP to finish by 30 Dec. 30 Dec is the dateline where I have to pass up the final thing, the whole green book itself. If I can start the bloody lab right away after finals, I should be able to finish within a month and after that I can go on the vacation. This means strictly no playing for the whole month, just lab and report 24/7. But the thing is, it's not even confirmed if the lab can be started by 21 Nov! ARGH!!! Frustrated!!! Yesterday, I was so eager to join the trip and agreed enthusiastically without thinking, the FYP just didn't cross my mind. And thanks to Chee Hua and Yuan Hui to remind me and make me worried. I was even reprimanded by someone for not thinking wisely and that I did not know how to put first thing first. FYP is like once and no more unless I want to repeat a year which I don't though I have a feelings that I would, and the trip is something that can be done anytime, just with different people.
I don't know what I should do though the answer is already in my heart. I really want to go but it's my future we are talking about and one that I am fooling with. I just don't want to make the wrong choice. Somehow, I just know that I would regret either way. If I give up the trip, I might regret it when I can actually finish the FYP by that time of the trip. If I still agree to go when everything is still hazy, I might have to waste a large sum of money if let's say I can't finish the lab by then. Sigh..can someone just do the job for me and I go play?! Where's my clone when I need her?!
2 comments:
i think by 30th dec, we need to pass the binding one, not yet the green book lah. the green book only be done after all presentation and viva thing. cos we will hav something to correct after those lecturers comment.
i think u can go lah.. but u must make sure to finish all before 21st nov loh... sg.. very near one..
Sam told me that you have planned the trip for quite some time. Jia You la! Hope you can finish FYP without missing the trip. Have no regret then!
Post a Comment