Sunday, September 14, 2008

life is no fairytale

For the past few days, Neoh has been saying that I am still living in castle as a princess, always waiting for my white horse prince to appear to whisk me off, love me forever and live happily ever after. Why? Isn't this what a girl dreams since she understands bedtime fairytale?

He said life is never perfect. The reality is always harsh and cruel. The forever love never happens in real life. If it is so, why Wang Leehom still wants to trick the naive me with his Forever Love? Anyway, we have been debating about looking for THE ONE. He said the one we marry in the future is never always THE ONE. What he means is that THE ONE you love most might not be the one you end up living forever with. And you might not be THE ONE to your other half either. So, the big question comes in. If he/she is not THE ONE, why are we still choosing them as the one? The answer is simple..the TIMING is right! He gave lots of examples and they are all from the drama we are currently watching "Moonlight Resonance". Lol.. For eg., A loves B and have been together for 1 year, they are THE ONE for each other but then B has to leave to work overseas and A can't leave with him, so they have to break up. And some time later, C comes into A's life and the timing is perfect, so they tie the knot. It's just as simple as that, he said.

After listening to that "real life" theory, I got scared. What if the one I found later is not THE ONE? This really scares me. I don't want to be with the one, I want THE ONE! I want to be with THE ONE who loves me and only me and me love him and only him. I don't want to be with someone just because the TIMING is right. He said, then I shall wait as I might be lucky to be the rare one to find THE ONE.

Then, today, I told him the theory "if it's yours, it's yours, if it's not, it's not", there is no use of holding to something that doesn't belong to you. And again he hummed the song in "Enchanted" where Giselle called out to the animals to tease me that I was still living in the castle. I really don't understand. Does this mean that all the couples in this world are not with their THE ONE, they are together because the TIMING is right? Well, after giving it a few thoughts, it is indeed true as I have seen a lot who are not with their THE ONE.

So, I told myself that I would find the one who loves me more than I love him cos I am scared of not getting to be with THE ONE, so at least I get to be his THE ONE. Very bitchy and selfish, ain't I? Well, it is just a thought. I am definitely going to ask the one in the future if he is THE ONE for me before I decide to be with him forever. Complicated world...

Why can't Neoh just spare me the details and let me live in my castle forever?

No comments: