Friday, September 26, 2008

i am born a princess not a maid

I am born a princess not a maid, for god's sake! I wish I can stop caring, be ignorant and live in a dirty house! But I CAN'T! And I don't understand how the others can! We are all living under the same roof, same house but why they can stay in such dirty house and at the same not caring about the things going around them?! I guess ignorant is really a bliss. I can't stand the kitchen especially! Can never figure out how someone can cook in a cockroach-infested kitchen and still slurping all the soup away loudly. Perhaps, they think as long as they don't see, it is all fine. As long as the room opposite the kitchen is not theirs (and it's Chun Jie's), then they can leave the cockroach roaming happily in the kitchen. Sigh..

I wish I am born a bitch so that I can be mean and not just staying here and complain. I wish I dare to stand up and speak my mind! I don't do it because I am tolerating and we are all living under the same roof.

One more thing that I can't put my finger on is..how can a bitch listens to soft songs, Buddhist mantras and songs and at the same time still be a BITCH!? Everything must go her way, no toleration or you will get a hiss and OI from her! That's ridiculous! Everyone must be quiet not even a sound made till you can hear a needle drops. I was studying yesterday evening, and there she was laughing away so loudly at some stupid Taiwanese show and at the same time hitting the table (it happened uncountable times during the show)! Goodness! I thought I was the only girl who hit the table and laugh at the same time. But I guess this world is congested with COPYCATS! I didn't even OI at her doing! But guess what?! Later in the evening, when I was watching a horror show (repeat after me, HORROR show) and suddenly Neoh nudged my arm out of nowhere, I was practically jumping out of my skin and accidentally let out a squeal that lasted about a few milliseconds and ta-da! (drum-roll, please) "OI!!", from her. She was not even studying, bloody hell! I am not exaggerating. I have witnesses!!!! Like my friend suggested, she should live in a temple where there is only silence, Buddhist mantras and songs and nobody to OI at.

You must be wondering why I don't name the BITCH!? There's no need to do so, as you all know which bloody BITCH. If you still want me to name her, do tell me! I am not afraid of becoming a bitch myself.

No comments: