Monday, September 22, 2008

tagged

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog


Name: Kee Chun Jie (it means pristine!)

Sisters: nil

Brother: Darren Kee

Shoe size: 7

Height: Medium (hoping to be taller)

Where do you live: 15mins away from Kedah, 15mins away from Perak!


Have you ever

Been on a plane: Of course

Swam in the ocean: DUH!!!

Fallen asleep at school: Errr...Only once and I told my mom about it because of guilt..

Broken someone's heart: Can't remember..so most probably not..I am the one being hurt most of the time

Fell off your chair: Ahahahahaha...Yeah

Saved e-mails: Yeah

What is your room like: Clean and simple


Do you

Believe in love at first sight: Definitely!


Who was / were the last person(s)

You danced with: Lots..My friends and a bunch of Iranians

Last made you smile: My housemate


Today did you

Talk to someone you like: Yeah

Kissed anyone: Nope

Get sick: Choi! I'm still healthy

Talk to an ex: No

Miss someone: Yes

Eat: I am going to start dieting tomorrow


Random

Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yeah

Do you want children: Certainly

Do you like your hand-writing: Most of the time

Are your toe nails painted: Not yet

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My own, my own and my own

When did you cry last: Last Friday

Are you a friendly person: Yes

Where is the person you have feelings for right now: In my head

Have you ever crawled through a window: Yeah...13 floors above ground somemore

Can you handle the truth: No

Who was the last person you cried in front of: Lots of people..my housemates

How many people can you say you've really loved: One..and that's ME!

Do you eat healthy: Currently no...but will be, starting tomorrow

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: Not developed yet

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yeah..on the roadside somemore

Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Very loud

Are you confident: Ahem..yes

Are you controlling: Ahem ahem...yes


5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. I had my braces fixed on my birthday

2. Going to Cikgu Chin's Eng, Maths and science tuition 3 days a week, 3 hours a day; Cikgu Rahman's BM tuition 2 days a week, 2 hours a day; Mrs Machap's Eng tuition 1 day a week, 2 hours a day

3. Planning to cycle to school with my brother and Jason the next year but in the end...I couldn't possibly cycle all the way to Penang from my house, could I?

4. Reading Sailormoon, Yuyu Hakusho, Dragon Quest and DBZ

5. Quarreling with my brother and parents...Lolz


5 snacks I enjoy

1. CHOCOLATE!!

2. CHOCOLATE!!

3. Chipsmore

4. Rocky

5. Err..Fruits can ar?


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Travel

2. Buy everything that I desire

3. Invest invest and invest

4. Do everything that I love

5. Earn more money...yeah..I am greedy


5 jobs I've had

1. Cashier at Popular BookFest '07

2. Factory operator

3. Helping my dad

4. That's all...

5. No more...


5 people I tag

1. Yuan Hui

2. Wei Ping

3. Darren

4. Jason

5. Shier Loon

No comments: