~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Thursday, April 8, 2010
another sinful night
It was Wednesday!! And it was the Pink Day at BR or whatever that day is called. As long as you wear or bring something pink to BR and you can get double-scoop at the price of one. And I wore my pink bra strap, those halter-like. Got a scoop of Tiramisu and Green Tea. Tempted to add topping but looking at the money left in my pocket, I thought better not. Then, we rayau-rayau a bit and stumbled upon Secret Recipe. At first, we just wanted to have a LOOK and not buying. Then arr..ahem ahem..we bought a slice of chilled strawberry. Uh-oh~ what happened to the 'see-see-no-buy' plan!? LOL! The whole evening has been sinful the moment Kelvin stepped into the house. He bought a huge packet of pisang goreng and fed me all the highly fat-saturated crumb and the temptation was so great that I couldn't stop eating the pisang goreng as well..so hot so crunchy and so *sigh* yummy~ Then, it was dinner--> BR--> cheesecake--> sleep!! OMG!! This was the most sinful night ever!! Fat!! I'd better go to gym to shed off the 1000kcal I just put on last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment