Saturday, April 24, 2010

what a dream

Just came back from TGIF and bloody full. Thanks to Kelvin for making a reservation before hand cos it was fullhouse and the queue was LONG. That was very thoughtful of him.

Was browsing through some sites and suddenly my dream flashed through. It was a weird dream last night. Lately, there has been lots of news about friends, colleagues and friends of friends getting married due to accidents (as in pregnant, not MVA literally). And in the dream, I got pregnant but I didn't know who the father was. I couldn't even see his face, he might not even exist, then what? I be a virgin mother? LOL.. I told noone but somehow the first person I wanted to tell in my dream was Selina. Weird ha..me getting pregnant before marriage. Since young, sex before marriage to me is a big NO-NO! And till now, it's still the same. But of course, I kept telling the others that perhaps I haven't really fallen head over heel or gotten into a relationship before. So, maybe I shouldn't say it so out loud yet. I often joked, perhaps if I get married before 28, then I must be getting married because of pregnancy, when we were discussing who was going to get married first among ourselves. Lol.. The dream was really weird and scared me.. Well, I guess it's a sign or advice that I should be careful.

No comments: