~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Saturday, April 17, 2010
vitality
Just got back from work, told myself I would take a nap since I just had 4 hours of sleep last night. But it seems that I am stuck here right in front of my laptop, blogging and chatting away. I just wonder if there is a day when I really will drop due to fatigue. From the way I exert myself, I seriously wonder. I am working 12 days in a row for these 2 weeks non-stop. For the past 1 month, my average sleeping time is about 6hours/day. I ate fattening food like cheesecakes, supper, fast food, baileys etc..name all the unhealthy food and I think I have all for the past 1 month. And I just love to procrastinate..doing my homework at the last minute and in the end, I just sleep lesser to compensate the time I lost. It's just weird that the lesser I sleep, the more energetic I will be. What am I? Human? When the others whined about how tired they were, I just have to keep my mouth zipped cos I didn't want to blurt anything that hurt like 'Huh? So weak? Aww..c'mon..I have worked at that department before and I could still be up till 2am!'. LOL! At the same time, I wouldn't want people to think I am insane, would I? Perhaps I just find that life's just too short to do everything I want to do. But then again, with the way I treat myself, I might just drop due to a blocked artery in my heart or brain rather than due to fatigue. Then, I would have a shorter life, wouldn't I? So, maybe it's time for me to take a rest? Hmm..O.o..I think I know the answer to my own questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment