Went out to shop again and another RM150 gone just like that. Got myself 2 bras and a sports bra. At last I got myself a sports bra, been wearing the wrong bra to exercise, I just feel soooo uncomfortable. Anyway, the point is I found out that my bra size is getting smaller. It's not the cup size but it's the measurement or maybe it's the cup? So, it got me thinking, is it because I have been wearing the wrong size all the while or have I really got thinner? Well, if it's the latter, should I be happy? I am happy that I got thinner but my breasts getting smaller? NO WAY!! Which girl would want her breasts to get smaller when they are already this small? Should I put on weight to get them back? LOL..what a thought..hmmm..*deep in thought*
Anyway, these few days I have been real clumsy. I banged my arm on the glass door, kicked the elevator door, almost tripped on the escalator..etc. And today, I almost banged into cars. First was when I was trying to cross all the way to the most right lane and there was a Kelisa at my blind spot. I thought there was no more car when I turned my head to look at the back but I was startled when he honked and my heart nearly jumped out. I went cold for awhile.. and blamed myself for what happened, it was really my fault..Luckily nothing serious. Then the next was when I was coming out of CS parking lot. My fault again for being impatient. But the other car should allow me to go first ma..mana tau he nearly banged my car when I forced my way out. Luckily nothing happened nia. All thanks to the mamori from Kelvin and also mom's amulet. Sigh~what is happening to me? I am not sick but why am I so clumsy? More than when I was sick. Well, I am sure everything would be all right as long as I be more careful.
No comments:
Post a Comment