Thanks Kelvin for all these!! I like them A LOT!!! It's very thoughtful of you to get me those omamori..just something I really need especially the dreams and goals amulet..I have too much to dream of and to achieve, but I believe with this I can get what I want, I just have a feeling. And the amulet for love too..LOL..I don't know what to comment about that..something I need too, I think. I love everything you got for me!! Thanks!! Muacks~
~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Monday, March 29, 2010
gifts from japan
It seemed like I just came back from Japan ha!! These are the pressies from JAPAN!!!
the first souvenir from Japan, from Nagoya
a pouch..so soft (as in ladylike soft) i think someone is trying to convert me
omamori-from left-right: for goals and dreams, for love, for my birthday month. there's one more for road safety..it's hanging in the car of course..
kawaii ne!! hamster or cat?! i look like it meh?! which part? my eyes soo small..but i cant deny i look cute just like it!! haha..
the ultimate one!! the YUKATA!! yay!! at last i got a piece for myself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment