Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hmmm..

Yay!! At last I am done with the long-dreaded forensic exam!! Done and over with it!! Just bloody hope that I don't fail and have to retake it.. I just can't imagine myself sitting quietly at the table and study again the same bloody damn thing! Even though it was an open-book exam, I still didn't have the confidence to score it not to mention that the passing score was real low-50%! *crossed fingers hard* The best part was that my brother actually sent me a word of encouragement saying that he had confidence in me! LoL!! Surprising! Anyway, the exam did have a bad effect on me, not only me but to all who took it-NECK PAIN! This morning I woke up and noticed that I had a hard time flexing my head down. Muscle cramp!! Well, who wouldn't after being seated for 3 hours with the neck bent down. Urgh~worse than me sitting in front of my PC 16 hours a day. After a class of yoga, it did help a bit.

Since I was not around yesterday to handle the DD in ward supply, Fui Boon and Huda took over for half a day. I was actually very worried about it.. not about them handling DD but worried that no one would handle it while I was away. Yesterday was indent day and of course, it would be a busy day with one whole THICK stack of indent forms. Well, luckily Huda was quick but.....things went haywire today when I C+F the stock! IV Midazolam 15mg/3ml was short of 20 at first but after Huda doubled-checked and it was because of a ward wrote IV Midazolam 15mg/ml, that I thought IV Midazolam 5mg/ml was supplied instead of IV Midazolam 15mg/3ml. So that was settled.. Then another came!! This time, IV Morphine 10mg/ml was short of 445 ampoules!! SHOCKING!! That's BLOODY LOTS!! Again, I asked Huda to check it. She was shocked as well, who wouldn't!? Such a large amount! Sure police case d.. Then, after checking and flipping, rupa-rupanya TPN indented 50x10's and Huda wrote 50 supplied so that was the answer to the mystery of 445 missing ampoules! Morphine somemore leh!! After the whole thing was settled, the last puzzle still remained which I left out at the first part so to tell now. Where the hell did 1 rectal diazepam 5mg go?! Yup!! 1 rectal diazepam 5mg was MIA! I couldn't find it after searching and recounting up and down. Huda said she supplied ONE to A+E only so where did the missing one go?! This is spooky~ Huda was very worried and me too!! But of course I kept my cool. I told her to chill and everything would settle once Ms Chong came back. I was sooooo hopeful.. I was more worried about me sleepwalking at night cos the missing rectal diazepam nagging the back of my mind. At last, Ms Chong came back at 5pm and I consulted her. Mr Ho was right there and he started scaring me by saying 'must report police'. Zzz.. Ms Chong asked me to ask those who worked during the weekend, maybe they left out or something. I said I was positively sure that there was no notes, no indent form, no whatsoever on the table. Well, what was left now was to call all those who were working in ward supply and A+E pharmacy during the weekend. Huda called half as directed by me and I called the rest. The last was Pn Haliza who worked on Sunday 5-10pm. And rupa-rupanya...there was a discharged patient on Sunday prescribed with Rectal Diazepam 5mg and ChoHuiYin went to take it from the DD room and didn't record it!! I almost jumped up in joy!! LOL~!! At last the puzzle was solved and Huda and I could sigh in relief..no more police case, Ho!

Phew~ that was quite a day!

Now, time to complain and whine!! LOL~!! Sigh~I miss singing K with my ex-housemates!! Yesterday it got worse. On Sunday, TS, Neoh and PuiPui went to VivoCity to sing K and I had to pass cos of the stupid forensic paper on Monday so I had to stay at home and pretend to study, at least not to feel guilty. But we had our own K session after work at Neway. There were me, Sue, WeiThian, CheeHua, MinRan and PuiKuan but PuiKuan went back halfway cos she was feeling sick. Probably I sang too well that she was sick of it. LOL.. Anyway, it was not as fun as I thought it would be. Hardly anyone sang along with me cos they didn't enjoy the songs I picked and vice versa cos I never know how to sing Chinese songs. I even had to tone down my wildness (I love standing on the sofa and jumping around when I sing, more into the mood) as everyone was seated down. Not even one fast song was picked, I was the only one with all the wild loud and fast songs. Back in KL, everyone sang together, shouted together (practically competing to see who was the LOUDEST) and we even stood up to sing and normally I was the one jumping around and no one would care! LOL.. And the saddest part of all was that I was commented to be crazy and 'fei' or meaningless to be choosing meaningless songs such as Spice Up Your Life, Everything She Said, If You Seek Amy, Womanizer etc. Well, I thought the reason to sing K was to release yourself and all the built-up tense. To me, singing loudly or screaming is a way to release myself. Sigh~the whole experience just scared me..now, I am err...afraid? to go sing K other than with my ex-housemates.. they just knew what I wanted. Miss you guys~

No comments: