Yes, I have fallen sick..down with sore throat and cold. Can't recall when was the last time I fell sick. For the past few days, I barely had appetite, probably signs and symptoms to the current me. But then again, who would have appetite after days and days of ErSin (Yassin) non-stop. So tired of Malay food already. Bwek~ Plus, I haven't had a good rest for the past 3 weeks, all thanks to late night gaming and chatting. Had an average of 5 hours sleep only every night. No wonder I look so chan and weak. Well, the culprit has gone to Japan for 2 weeks so I should be able to rest well and recharge myself till he comes back. LOL!!
Yesterday was another Singapore half-day trip. Darn~ I should be awarded Singapore PR!! Been there for 3 consecutive weekends..yup, a bit crazy. LOL!! We went there in the late afternoon and reached JB about 1am, everyone was soooooooo TIRED, including me the driver, almost fell asleep in the jam back. Well, can't blame me..I just had 4 hours sleep the previous night and was tortured through a 6-hour lecture of Drug Law in the morning. Went to VivoCity again, got myself a baby-T from Zara (after much persuasion from the 3 devils), then we went to the casino but too bad PuiKuan was not allowed to enter cos she was wearing slippers so I teman her walk around and watched some street shows. And guess what I found out!! Universal Studio is opening this Thursday, 18th March!!! Tickets are already sold out though...not that I want to go this week anyway. I want to go in July when all the games are available..hmm..should I buy the tickets now?
After Sentosa Island, we went to Liang Court at Clarke Quay for Japanese food, not bad. PuiKuan and I shared a set of black pig rice. LOL..can't recall the name but then the pork was from stress-free black pig! I never knew there was such thing as black pig, I thought it only appears in RANMA1/2. LOL!! After the late-dinner, we headed to Clarke Quay for a stroll. My second time there after Christmas 2 years ago.
The whole night has been eventful, when we entered Singapore, it started to rain and WeiThian's GPS couldn't function and we drove around for quite some time with me breaking a few laws such as U-turning unexpectedly, crashing the yellow light and stuffs. Hope mom did not receive any weird looking paper bearing amounts of money back at home. Then, we got to VivoCity safely. When we came out from Vivo, we were lost again looking for the route to Clarke Quay. That was fun!! Now, I seriously need a GPS, even though I have a walking one, I think I need an immobile one to be on a safe side. So, I think for the next 2 weeks, I'd better be a good girl and stay at home till either I get a GPS or the walking GPS is back.
*sniff sniff* It has been a tired day last night and to make things worse, I caught a cold bug from don't-know-who (Kelvin, is it you?) and the water heater was not working so I ended up bathing icy cold water at 1am and this afternoon when I woke up. Sad.. I want to get well soon!! The current me makes me crave for mom and some TLC, feels sooo weak..*crys* I am a princess who can't bathe cold water. I remember mom used to boil hot water for me when there was no electricity and I insisted on bathing 40-50degree hot water even on the hottest day. I miss mom.. Being sick makes my body weak and sleepy. My brain not functioning well and I can barely keep my eyes open. I had a dream last night, probably out of tiredness and missing home. I dreamed of WaiHoong, my niece, coming to see me and also mom. It was all weird and Kelvin even appeared to take care of me while I was sick on the bed sobbing..In my dream, I knew he went to Japan but still he came back (I think more to buy vege for his shabu-shabu in Japan)..sob~ I want mommy~~!!! I am such a kiddo.. Nevermind, I am sure I will be fine by tomorrow..
I am a klutz when I am sick. All my senses will be numbed. When I entered the bathroom just now, I accidentally kicked the door frame and god~was it painful!? OF COURSE!! The big toe looked red and threatened to bleed!! So clumsy..
HaaaChiu..*sniff sniff* (loss count)
2 comments:
aiyo... y la so clumsy til u fumble n kick d door? tsk tsk tsk. must be u too tired n weak d. go get more rest. sleep 10 hrs daily. haha
i will be a pig if i sleep 10hours daily..i can't sleep that much here but back at home, i sleep 15hours daily.. i will be better..
Post a Comment