Monday, March 15, 2010

i am really a kiasi..

LOL!! I really have to admit that statement!!

Today, I indented quite a lot of DD from the store and of course, I had to stock them into the drawer. So, I was busy and working fast chasing the time as I was behind time with the stack of indent forms from the wards. I was practically throwing the midazolam injection into the drawer without watching. Then suddenly I noticed something black and chocolate-ish! It was in the space between the midazolam injection box and also the carton box. I looked again, CONFIRMED! It was a cockroach looking up at me at such a near distance! I practically leaped back in shocked and started calling for Ho. While calling, I pulled the carton towards the door and prayed hard that it didn't fly out. Prayed soooo hard. This time, I shouted real loud for Ho. And he answered ever so softly that he was in the ward pharmacy room. So, I rushed to the room and called him out, practically begging him. If he really didn't intend to budge from his seat, I tell you..I would go down on my knees to beg him. It was practically about my life and death. Phew~ he did come out. I was practically flinging my arms towards the box and told him that there was a cockroach lurking menacingly in the box. He daringly walked to the box and started pulling the remaining midazolam injection box. At first he couldn't find it and said there was nothing, made me think that it was all my figment of the imagination. Then, he flipped the last box upside down and THERE it was!!! The F**KING cockroach!! I ran damn hard and damn fast far far far far far away from Ho. He turned around and walked towards me, I ran even further and practically hiding behind the door of the injection room. Ho walked towards me with hand outstretched. I seriously thought he was teasing me. But no, he walked to the back and smashed the cockroach to a pulp. Take that, you idiotic f*cking cockroach. And Ho was kind enough to remove the plastic covering off the midazolam injection box. Oh, thank you so much Ho!! Lol..Ho must be surprised that even though I looked tough and ganas, a small cockroach could have scared me till like this, must be real FUNNY!

Then, today I had my first methadone patient at the TIBI ward and I was supposed to dispense methadone there. Everyone who entered the ward must wear mask to prevent any infection so I wore mine. And I still felt I was not protected enough. I actually sterilized my pen with alcohol 70% when I got back to ward supply as it was used by the patient to sign before. I am the worse! Later we decided to have mcD for dinner. I was like omg..I still needed to drop by the TIBI ward to pass something to the SN and then we were going to mcD which required us to use hand to eat. My friends kinda stared at me and commented that I was really kiasi and that we wouldn't get the infection so easily. Well, I do admit that I am damn scared and at the same time, my immune system is low, that's why I am even more scared. I am a coward!!

Last time when Sue decided to move to our house, she still had to go to her old house to collect her belongings. I was like..huh?! Now? It was soo late d..couldn't we go the next day in the broad daylight?! What if the stalker was still there?! Even worse, did the stalker follow her to our house?! LOL!! I am really a kiasi!! I really don't mind actually but then prevention is always better than cure, right!?

No comments: