No on likes to be sick. That includes me, definitely. But sometimes, I do secretly wish to be sick to seek attention and to be pampered by my closed ones. LOL..shhh.. Now, that I am sick, mom and dad are not even by my side..a bit lonely..but I braved through it. After days of not getting better and seem to be getting worse instead, I got fed up with the stuck nose and I took a tablet of Clarinase. It looked like mentos to me and tasted like one too. LOL.. Wow~ I have to say it worked rather fast, within 30minutes, my blocked nose was all gone and no more sniffing though some sneezing still stayed (probably someone missing me) and the sexy nasal voice was also gone.. but but but not too fast..though the runny nose had gone, my voice turned coarse!! Walao!! The voice that came out was a voice of a man!! Expected!! Nothing helped even though I drank quite a lot of water errr...coffee.. LOL!! Well, I really do hope to get well better with my voice back to the normal shrieking high-pitch one! Cos tomorrow is the indent day! Time to fight with the SN and give them my killing glare. If I am sick, how am I going to slice them?!
Well, I notice that I am quite clumsy lately. I would love to believe it's due to the sickness and not my flat feet. I read somewhere that flat feet tend to fall or trip easily. I just hate to believe that my flat feet getting flatter. Last night during yoga, I twisted my right wrist wrongly and I thought I wouldn't be able to take the forensics exam this coming Monday. It hurt soooo badly when I tried to flexed it yesterday but after a few twisting here and flexing there, it got better. Phew~ though I wish I do not have to take the exam if possible, I still want to get pass my PRP year don't I? *doubtful* Then, this morning, I accidentally kicked the brick that was used to hold the DD room door and scraped my little toe! Ouuuwwwww~~~~ howled like a wolf.. and a string of foul language just flowed out of my mouth. LOL! Then my arm banged the box that held the bags of drugs. My fingers also failed me, they became butter fingers out of a sudden and I dropped a bottle of Tazocin and it broke. Oppss~ Then, during lunch my left shin banged the divider between the front seats of PuiKuan's car. =.=||| I think it sounds more like I am rough and impatient, that's why all the unknown bruises all over. I have one real huge one on my right shin..
Seriously I won't be amazed at all if I get sicker.. I'll be shocked if I didn't get sicker lor. Just now, 15minutes before I got off work, W4S called to ask where were their floor stock book and their tablets. The hell I knew where they were!! I was like HUH?! Weren't they in the basket and the box of medications like usual!? At the back of my mind, I knew I was the one who counter-checked the basket. So, I went to check and it was true, my signature was there on their slot. Then, I went to check the pigeon holes to double-confirm that they have been cleared before I debated with them. It was confirmed empty.. Calming myself, I picked up my phone and tried to launch into a talk of senses but I was beaten by the whining bitch on the other side of the phone. She kept whining that she couldn't find the pink book (floor stock book) and the floor stock tablets that she indented in the morning and demanded I supplied them the tablets NOW as the patients were needing them. I was puzzled at what tablets she was talking about. I asked and she said she didn't know, that was why she wanted to claim the pink book and the TABLETS! WTF! Then, she held my line and went to double-confirm with the PPK and also the SN who took the medicines from the basket and couldn't find the medications and pink book. I told her that it must be around somewhere near the basket because I was the one checking it and it was all there, nothing less. And again she held my line to check with the SN, kanasai! Enough with the holding my line, I was not as free as you thought! I told her to check the basket herself not with the PPK or the SN!! It must be lying around somewhere near.. the pink book might have slipped as the basket and box were quite full but the bottles of tablets...just didn't make any sense. This time it was my time to hold her call while I went to check the tray outside if the original copy of the indent was left in the tray. Well well well..it was not..so this meant that the PPK did not even bother to check the content of the box!! SO IT WAS THEIR FAULT!! Nah..I said it cos I had a strong feeling she was blaming me for the lost and wanted me to ganti rugi! So, I stated sarcastically that it must be lost during the transaction between the pigeon hole and the PPK, not me! I made sure that it was all stuffed into the pigeon hole! But she kept whining and whining like a bimbo! I was at my limit too cos I had to strained my voice cord to hold my patience..now now, I was losing my voice, for god's sake! Then after 10minutes of whining, I promised her that I would look around the pigeon holes and would return her call whether I found anything. After scouting around for 1minute, I called back and told her the negative result and there she was whining all over again. Seriously I felt like slamming down the phone if not slapping her hard! But I had my responsibility and I held tightly onto the phone and told her to check it again and again. And seriously what was the point of whining anyway? You lost your pink book and bottles of tablets, and what could I do other than waiting till the next day? It was after 5pm, hello!? All she wanted was I returned their pink book and bottles.. HAH?! Very unreasonable lor..so I told En Shafiq, the ward supply PPK, about it and he answered the phone and settled everything for me..telling the bitch that all she could do now was to indent the medications the normal method and wait for the next morning to talk to the PPK in charge of their ward. Wow~why does guy always have their way around with whining bitches!? What a drag.. So, I went to punch my card and on the way to my car, I met Efa and she told me that the W4S just called to inform that they had found their bloody pink body..I mean book and bottles. WTF~!! I was WTF that they hurt my voice and tested my patience! I stomped, literally, all the way to W4S using the stairs (thinking that time would pull me back downstairs to my car before I hurt myself or anyone). I reached the ward and approached the nearest SN I noticed and coincidentally, she was the BITCH!! I demanded where she found the LOST things. And she showed me it was underneath the counter.. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~so geram!!!! But I still kept my cool and stomped off without a word.. and the BITCH actually had the manners to say THANK YOU!! WTF! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! For not checking things properly. Open your eyes wide, bitch! And please teach your stupid noob PPK to double-check next time and not blame me later! Geram~ made me hurt my voice cord and also almost have a cramp at my thigh when I was stomping to and fro the ward. KANASAI!! *kick kick*
They are really pampered! This is what claimed by Kelvin and I totally agree with it!! They are very very very pampered!! Sigh~to work a princess like me till like that..they really have the nerve! I am born to be pampered not to pamper people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment