Monday, April 5, 2010

OMG! was that hangover?!

First time feeling nauseous and woozy after a night of heavy?! consumption of alcohol. Thanks to Kelvin(who was trying to make me drunk) for bringing the 1L Baileys over and I couldn't stop myself from turning my room into a mini bar and cinema. The bag of ice leaning casually against the wall and the bottle of Baileys just right in front of us. And Kelvin kept topping up my mug and I, myself doing the same thing to my mug. No topping for Kelvin cos he had to drive home. I never thought I would get drunk. I didn't feel like vomiting or doing anything weird like drunkard. Just a bit pening and sleepy. Damn sleepy. And this morning, when I rolled over with my eyes opened, wow~the room was swaying. After the hot shower, I felt queasy and pening. Luckily no headache like my brother had. Hmm..was that what people call hangover? Wow~not bad..great experience. Wondering why I didn't vomit like my friends did...maybe I have great tolerance. But why are there small white spots in red on my upper thighs?! And they are cute, about 5 spots on each side. LOL.. I wonder how terrible it would be by tonight. Hope not that obvious, cos I want to wear shorts to Clash Of The Titans.

Why the heck were we doing this on a Sunday night?!

No comments: