Tuesday, May 11, 2010

bad day!!!

Walao!!! My watch KO d!!! F5!! WTF!! When I was told that it could not be repaired, I almost lost my cool. Phew~ luckily, I held the F word till I stepped out of the shop. What f**king excuse is that? That the design for that fashion was unrepairable?! My watch stopped 2 nights ago and I thought it was just some minor battery thingy so I brought it to the SWATCH shop in CS just now to bring it back to life. Then, I was told by the girl that my watch was not working anymore even with the new battery. HUH?! Then, she asked if I still had the warranty. My god..I bought it in 2007 la...this design was 2006, how la can the warranty survive 3 years!! Trying to suppress my overworking mind, I asked her properly what caused the watch to stop working if not the battery. She said she was not sure, it might be due to the technical stuffs in the watch. So, FIX IT! And the next statement really threw me off. Nope, SWATCH watch cannot be repaired. HUH HUH HUH!?!!? What type of watch can't be repaired?! Just open the damn back and repair la...F5!! Nope, the watch is designed not to be opened. HUH?!! WHAT?! Yup, it can't be opened, if your watch is still under warranty, we will change a new one for you. @.@!! I almost went ballistic. I wanted to say 'is there no other treatment for it?' Look how much my work has influenced me. Sigh~nope, no treatment. I almost raised my voice saying what f**king explanation was that...can't be repaired?! WALAO!! Then SWATCH can actually programme the watch to stop ticking after 3 years it's made, just right after the warranty expires so that people can buy a new watch and not change it. &%^%$#$%^&!!! My mom gave me that watch as my birthday present 3 years ago after I saw it in HK and now...so sad...I am soo sorry mom...

Then, before the watch thingy, I hurt myself in the ward. I was too rush and clumsy..looking at the minute hand nearing 9, I rushed towards the door and banged my little pinky toe against the trolley. OUCH~!!! Damn painful and it was BLEEDING!!! I am not worried about the pain, I am more worried about the bleeding!! Me bleeding in a crowded ward...walao!!! DANGEROUS!!! I thought it was not my blood, but looked again, it was my blood..OMG!!! I was bleeding and yes, another nail has broken. Sigh!

And I just washed my car on Sunday! And it rained today! Sunday rained too but suan la..a bit kena the side of my car..but today..the whole car kena..and my car was in the pool of oily water at the carpark. I had to step into it to reach my car..zzzz..

2 comments:

sam said...

boycott SWATCH...

zephyrcj said...

ya..i have the same idea too..make me sad only..