After the long weeks of exam, I gave myself a break. A so-called break cos it seemed that I took lots of breaks too during the 3 weeks. Lol.. But it was a fine day for some vit D absorption. It was an unintended sunbathing, I actually forgot the umbrella. So, I set off in an off-shoulder blue top, a pair of shorts and my favourite blue sandals which left the male viewing my top and the female viewing my feet the whole day. Should I be proud? I was, at least half of it but I felt self-conscious too and also irritated. I am not used to all these looks but lately, I think I did earn some glances. I guess it's a good sign that I am becoming a lady.
I went to Kinokuniya today, my first stop. And indeed, I did not make a wrong choice as I got the books at unbelievable prices. I rewarded myself for working so hard these 3 weeks with 2 books. Supposed, I wanted to get Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella too but too bad, the quality of the book was not as good so I just got myself The Gift and Thanks For The Memory by Cecilia Ahern. The Gift, I told myself, was my Christmas present (you will know why later) but I knew, I would get another Christmas present for myself in Singapore. YES!! I am going to Singapore for Christmas, people!!! *dance* The Gift was RM 79.90 but I got it with 30% off and the other one at Rm26.84 with 20% off. So, it was almost like, buy the expensive one and get the cheaper free!! I was so delighted! And I was given a postcard of 15% and 25% discounts for next year Jan-Feb. But the 25% discount is only valid if the postcard is posted, which means it can only be used if it has the evidence on it. The idea is to share it with a friend. Noway! I am sending it back to myself. It will be unfair if I get the 15% only and my friend gets the 25%, right? Well, if you are interested, you can always join me on the trip to Kinokuniya next year.
Then, I treated myself to JCo at Pavilion, a short trip to Sg Wang Watson and Shabu Shabu at BTS. Yup, I made a total of 4 stops. And I really enjoyed myself. I love today! Especially when I paid so much attention to my look, beautifying myself. My brother and the others were surprised when I was going alone as they were thinking I dressed up for someone. Nope, I dressed up for myself and myself only cos I wanted to make myself pretty and I love me.
2 comments:
i hope tat i was there too. not so happy at home. haha.
lol..you should have stayed here. but you gotta see your bf when you are home, right? look on the bright side
Post a Comment