~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Monday, November 24, 2008
home sweet home
Home sweet home is the perfect title this time cos I am home, yes I am! And so contented with my life that I have nothing to complain except for the ever increasing size of my waist obviously and also lack of swimming. I could exercise here but I choose not to. Just so lazy. I slept at 10pm last night and woke up at 12pm this afternoon, isn't that luxurious? And I am enjoying my life with storybooks and a mug of coffee, what else can I ask for? I wonder how many books I can finish this holiday. Wonder if I can beat the record last time, 6 books. Anyway, will update soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment