Nibong Tebal is indeed a very very very small town. Today, there was a fogging at the place I live in. It was the third time. And in Prima, we had it uncountable time but we still got on with our life inhaling the stuff they sprayed. Well, here, people flew out of their house and it was such a big deal, cars driven out of the house just to avoid the oil-like substance from the fog settling on the car. I practically jumped out of my dream. I was trying to get a peaceful nap, for god's sake!! I could hear the announcement from the Kementerian Kesihatan or something van in my dream and then my mom rushing in and out calling me to clear my bed and get out of the house. With fog in my head, I scrambled around, at first thinking there was a fire and I quickly grabbed the most important things to me at that time unconsciously, the two handphones and Cecilia Ahern's Thanks For The Memories. I had to laugh at myself and then realising it was just the damn fogging, I laughed even harder and said it was no big deal at all!! We practically inhaled the smoke like it was oxygen in Prima. And the smoke they sprayed here was so light and so little in amount compared to those we have in KL. They were mentioning about someone being infected with dengue in the area I live in. Why do they only take the precaution after someone got it? Isn't that too late? Funny.
I was telling my dad about the town being too small the other days. I was saying that if I hadn't got out of this town long long time ago, I believed I would have stuck here and never leave, might as well marry a guy from here and live here forever. Look at my friends here, they hooked up with guys from the high school they attended together. I am not saying it's not good. Maybe it's because I have got a taste of a city, that I yearn for something far more adventurous than a small town. I don't deny the possibility of coming back here working after I graduate. But if I can, I do not wish to be stuck in this small town. I don't despise here, I love it here. After living in a hectic city like KL for such a long time, it's a great place to come back to relax. What I am trying to say is that Nibong Tebal is so small that everyone knows everyone and it's difficult to do something out of the norm without being mentioned and then the news spreads like an epidemic ourbreak. How can I do something naughty and get away unnoticed in this town and escape without hurting the family's name? FYI, I am not trying to do something bad, just wondering.
Well, been stuck at home since the day I came back which was last Sunday. So, at last I got to go out and shop! With my buddy!! Yup! She came to Penang to meet her boyfriend and I just rampas her to shop with me at Queensbay! We entered practically every shop that has dresses. In the end, I couldn't decide between two dresses. A green satin-like dress with loose turtle neck and a black one like those worn by Lily in Gossip Girl. Hope that I remember to put up the pictures here when I get back to KL. I MMS-ed a few people with my brother at the top of the list and he said the green was classy, Kah Wai said the black was mature and the green was rare, I agreed. Tian Sung said both were nice and it was hard to decide. I was flattered. Too bad Yee Chiun's phone cannot receive MMS or else her phone would be flooded by the dresses I tried. But at the same time, fortunately she was not with me, or else I would be broke with her persuading me to buy every dresses I tried. Lol.. In the end, I decided on the green dress and had my buddy bought for me as I was already home by the time I made up my mind. The dress she got for herself was very very colourful and it's gonna kill every girl at the dinner, I bet.
1 comment:
i still can't get my dress. so sad. went to mid valley yesterday. but no dress for me. how come!~!!!
Post a Comment