Chapped lips and itchy hands are just a great combination. Taking my fingers off my lips needs lots of effort so I just decided to pound in Jason Mraz's I'm Yours and crash in here. Just got off phone with my brother. He was on his way home after-being such a helpful friend but seldom a brother-fetching his friend to an interview for Emirates. Yup, another lanky friend of his is on her way to earn the 5-digit USD. MY GOD!! 5 DIGITS!!! My eyes almost popped out when he told me the salary last time. USD!! Ok, I got to stop. If it's in pound, I tell you..this whole post is going to be filled up with ₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤₤.
So, I got to know that height is not a matter to Emirates as long as you are 160 cm. I am!! And the age too but of course not over 35. I was asking my brother if they accept 27-year-old and he said YES! OMG!!! What a GREAT news. I might want to try it after the four-year. Anthropology!? Who cares about it when I can earn 5-digit USD. I can always pursue it after 35 years old, can't I? I was gushing about it to my brother and he told me to only think about it when I become slimmer. WTF! Well, I do admit that I am towards the chubby side but hey, I am fit!!
I remembered when I was in Form 5, I came across an article in the paper about a girl who became an air-stewardess right after Form 5, I told my parents that I wanted to be one right after the results came out. Lol.. I remembered how I searched in the Classified section for an interview. Height is not a big deal for MAS too and I am easily over 160 cm. But my dad was so against it. He has always wanted me to be a doctor and according to him, I should get a degree in the science field first before anything else. In another way, he was telling me to dump my dream for his. And that was exactly what I did, well..almost. He was a bit let down when I pursued Pharmacy. Lol.. My mom? She supports whatever I do, except do what my dad wants me to do. Yeah, she's cool. And so after I stepped into Matriculation, the whole air-stewardess thing just slipped off my mind and now it's BACK!!! *dance*
No comments:
Post a Comment