Thursday, November 6, 2008

november 6

Finally, all of your efforts are being recognized, dear Cancer. That's not to say that you can now sit back and rest on your laurels - quite the contrary! Now is the time to put your original ideas to the test. But this time, you have the backing of the higher-ups. Don't be nervous; just do what you had planned to do all along. If you work hard, you are likely to see tremendous professional and financial rewards.
Oh, cut the crap! My efforts being recognized?! Rubbish! Well, at least I recognize my own efforts. Sigh! I don't know.. do what I had planned to do all along? That's just going to let everyone down. Yesterday's paper was..... ok..I've got to stop talking about it. The questions are swimming in my head and the answers I had written too. They kept asking if they were right? Seriously, I hope they were, I don't know what to say. I know I sound insane. I am going insane! I can't help it. It's my last year and I don't want to spend another year here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! The questions and the answers I had written are haunting me...Seriously, we should stop OCD'ing and get on. Work hard for QA!Jia You!

zephyrcj said...

sigh...easy said than done..
i told you i have a feeling that i am going to repeat a year..it's going to be true..even if it's not the essays that i screwed, the mcq might just drag me down as well... i always do badly for mcq cos i prepare too much for essays..all the time.. guess it's the same for the previous sems.

i am soo gonna fuck the next papers..i mean flunk