perfect, huh?! definitely E-D-I-B-L-E! drooooooolzzzz...slurp~~~
Talking about thesis presentation. I was shot on the spot with holes from head to toe, even having 9 lives was not enough to save me today. It was horrible, terrible and vegetable. Ibrahim commented that I was not prepared and I was like reading from a book. Hello, there was so much to say and so little time, of course I had to be a monotonous bullet-train, what did you expect?! And indeed I was not confident enough but was never unprepared. I was just caught off-guard by the questions and my mind went blank, a natural reflex. And yeah, it was definitely my fault for answering in English when the bullets were in BM, was that a new way to deter someone's confident by ordering her to answer in BM when she was obviously comfortable in English?! I wondered why the lecturers always wanted to make us look bad, the titles were prepared by them along with the methods and I assumed that they had all sat down and discussed thoroughly before they released the titles, but why? Why do they still have so many questions, not to mention weird. Surprisingly, after the presentation, I am calmer now, haven't even started preparing for my viva on Wednesday, so obvious with me oooh-ing and ahhh-ing over Vivian here. I just dislike the way UKM conduct the thesis thingy. So intimidating and for goodness sake we are all undergrad ONLY, we are not someone with MasterS or phDS and with such limited time, of course we won't know if the methods are right or wrong. After the presentation we will have another round of M16 for 30 minutes, that's just killing (not torturing). And one more thing, other Us have their thesis in English, why must we have it in BM? When are we going to move forward? Sigh~
No comments:
Post a Comment