Sunday, May 10, 2009

these few days

Right after the viva on Wednesday, I have been enjoying my life. Watching late night movie, suppers till 2am almost every night, then expensive dinners (depends on how you see it, for me, dining at restaurants other than Wei Yi, Tian Xia and Peng Ling is considered expensive), DOTA everyday, napping every evening for a minimum of 2 hours. God..have I really lost my way right after all the studying? It doesn't seem to be in order anymore. I don't exercise anymore, sit in front of the PC every second, watch movies, drink soft drinks, coffee, lesser plain water. I can see my waist widening. What am I going to do when I move back? Am I going to Starbucks every night? I hope not.. I am kinda broke now, just enough to last me till end of the month. *fingers crossed*

Just came back from yum cha with my friends. Not literally tea but beer. We shared a bucket and with the way Chee Hua indulged, we cleared the bucket within 30 miutes. Lol.. And she was still sober to beat us all in every round of UNO card game. As for me, I looked like a toddler when it came to winning and losing. All the expressions were practically plastered to my face betraying me. While I was the only one showing the wrong last card everytime I was on the verge of winning exposing myself and also screaming in ecstasy when I THOUGHT I won, the others were very composed, not even a flicker or forehead scrunch. Hmm...I really felt like a toddler among them. It really dawned to me that winning and losing were extremely important to me. I actually beamed when it was my turn, creased my forehead when I didn't have the card and pouted when I had to draw the cards, I even announced out loud when it was my turn (whenever there was a reverse or skip) as if the others were not paying attention, and also smirked when it was not others' turn as expected cos it was skipped or reversed. Lol..I had to laugh at myself and I did whenever I found myself being a toddler again. It was fun though, I mean how long can I be a toddler still? A chapter is ending and another is starting with another group of strangers who perhaps are not like those around me now who accept me as a toddler and not glanced at me as if I am an overgrown baby. Therefore, the question remains..how long still?


p/s: Thanks for those great nights! Will miss them. Cheers!

No comments: