Yesterday was unbearable as I hadn't had a clue of what would be asked and for the whole night, I just read what I thought would help and guess what! Whatever I read was not asked. Funny ha. This morning was even worse, my face was pale and according to my friends, I looked green, not green with envy but green like going to puke. It became worse when I knew who were my examiners-Ibrahim and Juriyati. My knees were practically knocking against each other. But phew~ Ibrahim didn't show up. And it was only Juriyati and me so she practically used up 5 minutes pointing my GAYA mistakes and telling me to be hardworking in correcting them. The whole viva seemed shorter than I thought, about 15 minutes of Q&A. There was no shooting but more of commenting and asking questions, a whole lot better and relaxing than results presentation. Ah..well, it's all over now, for good. After the correction and getting rid of the thesis on 22nd May only I will be free....
No comments:
Post a Comment