Then, next is the SPA thingy. Always last minute. I thought Malaysia wants to improve and does paperless work to save the beloved trees but somehow we are still required to fill in forms (not online but handwritten) and also attach certified birtcert, IC and SPM cert and to be passed to the class rep by end of this month, not really end but ASAP cos the forms have to reach SPA by end of the month and it's soooo difficult to meet up since class has ended. I just found out that I ran out of certified SPM cert and also IC. Earlier I was sooooo worried about certified birthcert. The original birthcert is kept by my dad and he is very particular when it comes to getting the birtcert from him. He used to keep my birthcert in the bank safe, imagine that, BANK SAFE. But now he keeps it at home in a locked drawer and he will interrogate me if I ask for it-the reason, the use, the duration, for what, where to, etc. I remember it took me a few days to pry it from him when I needed it to do my passport. Phew~luckily I found 6 more certified birthcerts left. Just hope that they don't ask me for my parents' or else I really can kill. The problem now is, who am I going to ask to certify the certs when my supervisor can only see us by Friday and I want to pass it up tomorrow? ARGH!!! Tak boleh harap punya. If she can remember to meet us this Friday is already a blessing.
Pekchek pekchek...cool cool...the weather is already killing...I shouldn't increase the temperature anymore.
To do list:
1. Gather the certs
2. Photocopy at least 5 sets
3. Fill in the non-online forms
4. Get the certs certified
5. Pass to Azman ASAP
6. Burn the thesis into CD
7. Pester Jamia to see us
8. Get her sign the correction forms
9. Bind the thesis
10. Pass up the thesis to office by 22/5
11. Get permission to drive to KL
12. Read the news
13. Find a place to stay for the interview
14. And get it over with
1. Gather the certs
2. Photocopy at least 5 sets
3. Fill in the non-online forms
4. Get the certs certified
5. Pass to Azman ASAP
6. Burn the thesis into CD
7. Pester Jamia to see us
8. Get her sign the correction forms
9. Bind the thesis
10. Pass up the thesis to office by 22/5
11. Get permission to drive to KL
12. Read the news
13. Find a place to stay for the interview
14. And get it over with
No comments:
Post a Comment