Sniper was cool with all the shooting and mind you, they all hit the exact spots, bull's eyes, or else it won't be called Sniper, right? The movie was about revenge and the main point I was in the cinema was Richie Ren. Lol.. I didn't know he had such muscular body. And he doesn't look old at all, what..40-ish? Nothing to write about the movie cos all the action can't be described by word.
~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Friday, May 1, 2009
he's just not that into you
Right after the last paper, we hit the cinema for a movie marathon watching He's Just Not That Into You and Sniper. Luckily, it was a Wednesday. He's Just Not That Into You was a real self-help, comprising four main love stories and a few other sides. One was about love affair, another was about 'why is he not calling?', another about 'why aren't you marrying me even after 7 years', 'is he lying to me?', 'why am I always being rejected by technologies?' Not that the computer is rejecting her but then she was rejected through mails, voice mail, messages etc, the technologies. Lol.. That was Drew Barrymore's character, being rejected by 7 technologies. This movie was basically about trust in a relationship. And truthfully, the movie can really brainwash people. Why is he not calling me? Oh, honey cos he's intimidated by your salary, by your position, by you being too independent etc etc. It starts with a little girl building sandcastle while a boy she likes comes over and pushes her onto the ground and called her poo and made of poo and smells like poo. Her mom tells her that he does that because he likes her. How funny? That's what I have in my mind all the time. If a guy treats you badly or ignores you, it means he likes you. Just like Rihana and who's that guy? The main story was about Gigi who keeps misinterpreting signs from the guys she meets. If a guy tells her, 'I'll call you', she practically sits by the phone 24/7 willing it to ring and keeps dialing her voice mailbox, perhaps he leaves a message and keeps on asking 'why is he not calling me? I thought he said we had fun and it was nice meeting you'. All those thoughts. I wonder if I will be just like Gigi or have I always been like her? Hmmm... Overall, it was a good movie.
Sniper was cool with all the shooting and mind you, they all hit the exact spots, bull's eyes, or else it won't be called Sniper, right? The movie was about revenge and the main point I was in the cinema was Richie Ren. Lol.. I didn't know he had such muscular body. And he doesn't look old at all, what..40-ish? Nothing to write about the movie cos all the action can't be described by word.
Sniper was cool with all the shooting and mind you, they all hit the exact spots, bull's eyes, or else it won't be called Sniper, right? The movie was about revenge and the main point I was in the cinema was Richie Ren. Lol.. I didn't know he had such muscular body. And he doesn't look old at all, what..40-ish? Nothing to write about the movie cos all the action can't be described by word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment