Time is such a limiting factor right now! With 3+ months to the end of my PRP, I have tonnes of requirement to fulfill and it seems that I am not making any progress at all. Well, with Kelvin gone, I thought I could complete my work but it seems that whether he's here or not, I am still not making any progress. Seriously, procrastination is my BIGGEST enemy right now. Urgh~ I am sooo stressed out!!! The ward requirements are stacking, half-filled counseling forms and CP3, incomplete presentations and also reports.. hmph~!!! And and and my attachment at TPN is ending this coming week and I have done and learnt naught. I don't even know how to count, all thanks to lots of playing and slacking! And also I have to prepare 2 case reports and at least write a few case summaries, all I ever told myself since last week was next week should be better and I would have more time once I was not alone in TPN. I am good at making lame excuses. WHY THE HECK DO WE HAVE STUPID REQUIREMENTS?! And to make things worse, I have a research to complete and to present the whole thing next month. STUPID! I haven't even started my research! What the hell am I going to present?! All these make me want to go back home, to stay there and never come out, no need to fulfill stupid requirements, no need to fear that I might fail ward attachment and presentations!! The thought of going back on my birthday cheers me up a bit but when I slot in the ward assessment, presentations, TPN requirements and also the research, my heart falls straight down to hell. Sigh~ I need a hug badly and only he can give me the reassurance that everything would be alright with a hug. But he's not around*crys*? The stress brings the memory of exam during Uni. I hate the feeling, the feeling of calling someone dear and cry all my heart out, to complain non-stop, to pour what troubles me. I just hate the stressed me. It just shows that I haven't improved, I am the same old me....To-do list:
1. Fill in the counseling comment (tick)
2. Complete the CP3 (tick)
3. Complete PCI (tick)
4. Fill in logbook (half tick)
5. Write case summaries (tick)
6. Prepare presentation
7. Write case reports - TPN and WARD
8. Prepare questionnaires
9. Translate results
No comments:
Post a Comment