Wednesday, June 9, 2010

what is wrong with me?

First, I had deja vu two days in a row. Very spooky. Then, I noticed that my hip has expanded cos the skirt has hitched higher. And for lunch, I was given the wrong food from what I ordered. Dei, I ordered MAGGI goreng pattaya la, not mee goreng pattaya. What to do..had to chow down the food I dislike lor. Abo, ask the cook to remove the mee inside and inject in maggi instead? Sien~ Went to buy disposable panties, saw the price RM6.90, mana tau it turned out to be RM9.90, asked the cashier and she gave me the impatient look and said it was RM9.90 and was very bo syok as she had to walk to the rack to check. Somemore asked someone else to explain to me, 'ha.. you terangkan pada dia' and walked off.. what type of service! I was just asking, bloody! She was so reluctant to say 'thank you, please come again' at the end, I was sooo tempted to say, 'you are welcome, I wont come again'. The last thing that made my day was that I slipped and almost fell twice at home, once at the staircase, I missed a step, another at the wet kitchen. Thinking back, I was playfully 'skating' down the pavement in front of Sat A this afternoon.

ARGH~!! What the heck is wrong with me these two days!? I gotta snap out of it!! *slap slap*


Deja vu is fate's way of telling you that you are exactly where you are supposed to be. That's why you feel like you've been there before. You are right in line with your destiny.
-Peter Bishop, Fringe-

No comments: