~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
wow~
I was half filling counseling comments and half chatting. Chatted with Ejarn, my long lost friend, about relationship. He asked me for his name to check him out just in case he knew him. Hovering over K and E, I was hesitating but of course I didn't reveal his name to Ejarn. He asked me why I was adamant not to reveal. Well no reason, I haven't told most of my friends about him, now why should I tell him even though he used to be my close friend, a very close one indeed. Maybe later k. Half writing, I recalled the Saturday I sent him to Greenfield NS campsite in Kluang. It was hilarious and of course, I was very proud of him for being so brave at last. Brave about what, you may ask? Brave to admit that I was his 'teman'. At first, it didn't occur to me the word cos I was minding my own contemplation if he should say that I were his sister instead, to make things alot easier. And again the word 'teman' doesn't occur to me as anything special, it could be 'teman sepermainan', it could be 'teman saya datang lapor diri', it could be anything, other than 'teman wanita'. Ok, I have to admit that I forgot the word girlfriend in BM is teman wanita. LOL!! This is the effect of coffee, the tip-of-the-tongue incidents. Well, he repeated the word 'teman' 4-5 times at each table we went through. I felt relieved? No, I felt elated totally, of course! And I have been beaming right after the first table, if you haven't already noticed. It just shows that the waiting is worthy. Hehe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment