After I casually parked my car at home, Ah Chai rolled down her window,
Chai: Err...Chun Jie, is that scratch there all along? pointing at the gash at the back bumper of my car
Me: Huh? Where? found it and was thinking maybe someone banged my car back at the hospital. Oh, that..eh, how come there's a scratch? Since when? Don't know la..maybe someone langgar back in the hospital kua... frowning hard, it was still fresh considering the dust around the gash
Chai: Is it me?
Me: Huh? You? When?
Chai: This morning, your car was parked there and I was reversing, that time kua...
Me: This morning? How the hell did you do that?
Chai: pointing her front bumper. That one kua..
Checking the scratch on her front bumper, it was a PERFECT match to the gash on my back bumper!! I could feel my face darkened and blood rushing to my head at once. *sizzling*
Chai: Err..how ar? Should I pay you? How much ar?
Me: I don't know..
Walao..this is not about money. With such scratch I also don't know how to repair and how much to charge. And I am at a loss, if I charge her, I might be branded as xiao qi and news spread and like that also want to kira, it was not done on purpose, it was an accident, she was a noob ma and bla bla bla..and later on, I would be half-boycotted like last time. Urgh~ if I don't charge her, I would be swallowed by sadness everytime I look at it. I won't feel good either if I charge her. Sigh~ tell me what I should do. Seriously, if you know that you are a noob at driving and you are not sure about the distance then don't force it la..take it slowly, reverse slowly and do everything slowly, it's not like someone sitting next to you, rushing you by banging the dashboard screaming "FAST FAST!! FASTER!!! Bloody SLOW!!" reminds me of Dr. Hooi. Sigh~ I am so soo soooo sad...
2 comments:
saikee, just realise i din visit ur blog 4 so long ady. sorry abt d scratch but atleast she admitted insread of juz keep quiet. cheer up..
ya mommy.. i am trying to make myself to think that too.
Post a Comment