Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You don't know how much I miss you. Now that you can't access the net, I am daring enough to pour my heart out here cos you are not here... When you actually get to read this, it might be months later when everything has been cured. Sigh~ you are just gone not even a week and damn! I just hate what I feel. It makes me weak. Well, it's most probably PMS, lucky me to get to blame on PMS. These two days my tears fell so easily. First, it's because I'm so stressed out. And of course it leads to me wishing you were here to tell me everything would be ok, or just sit there and watch me thrashing around on the bed, screaming. Anyway is fine as long as you are here with me. But then again, if you are here, then I won't do my work which means I will be more stressed out by the end of the day. Sigh~ I was watching Gossip Girl just now and there was a scene where Dan was letting Vanessa go to work in Haiti, it was so sweet, they kissed and it reminded me of you, again! I am sooooo pathetic! Sigh~ all I wish for now is that your holiday is not on the same week that I am going back home. I can't bear my tears falling again as it just shows how weak I am.

People don't just kiss just because they're upset. People kiss because they have feelings for each other.
-Nate Archibald, Gossip Girl-

A conversation with yuan hui~


chun jie~



you are so lucky to see your hubby daily


chun jie~



i miss kelvin already


+.yuaNHui.+



so sweet


+.yuaNHui.+



in love


+.yuaNHui.+



hehe


chun jie~



and i am watching gossip girl and sobs


chun jie~



i want to cry when i see Dan and vanessa


+.yuaNHui.+



wah? why see them wanna cry?


+.yuaNHui.+



i don't like this couple


+.yuaNHui.+



i prefer dan with serena


+.yuaNHui.+



haha


+.yuaNHui.+



no no.. i prefer serena with nate


+.yuaNHui.+



nate is so sweet


chun jie~



no ar..i see Dan like so good..


chun jie~



vanessa going off to internship or something


chun jie~



and he's so thoughtful


chun jie~



just reminds me of kelvin la..


chun jie~



silly me nia..


+.yuaNHui.+



hehe.. good lah.. the feeling is so good while in love


+.yuaNHui.+



congrates


+.yuaNHui.+



where u wanna go honeymoon in the future?


chun jie~



LOL


chun jie~



it's still so far into the future


chun jie~



maybe i wont end up with him leh


chun jie~



why want to think till so far


chun jie~



LOL...


+.yuaNHui.+



if don't end up with him, why paktoh now?


+.yuaNHui.+



hehe


+.yuaNHui.+



good luck lah


chun jie~



ya good question


chun jie~



i always said that


chun jie~



but now he's here..i stop asking myself that question


chun jie~



i just go with the flow


chun jie~



LOL..


chun jie~



well..honeymoon..there are lots of places i want to go of course..


chun jie~



but as long as he is there, i dont mind wherever we go..


+.yuaNHui.+



keke

No comments: