Thursday, July 15, 2010

again..

Again,it was just like history repeated itself. I was commentedd as someone who could not keep secret. I was pissedd and surprised to be said that and was reallly tempted to lash out if I have ever spread her secret before? I mean seriously,if I've never pecah your secret before, please don't simply say such malicious thing about me even though I know you mean no harm. At the same time, I can just say that if I can't keep secret, then you are no difference than me and you can't even respect people's privacy!! Sigh~I thought history would never repeat itself again once I go to a new place but it seems that everywhere, people are just the same, judging a book by its cover. Is it so difficult to find someone who really understands me? When I am quiet, I was asked why I kept quiet. Haiz~I really don't know what to say. Perhaps, I should say that if I open my mouth, secrets would flow out indiscreetly. Actually, I don't really talk, just that we sometimes need to keep the talking going, hence I talk a lot cos everyone else was quiet. Maybe it's time I stop talking and do more thinking, heh? Or is it time to move to a new place?

No comments: