Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ermm..

I don't know how describe or label myself now other than this word-PATHETIC!! I was sooo looking forward for you to call me today even though I knew you wouldn't call. I don't know why I put so much hope onto the notion that you would call and end up being down all over when the clock ticked past 8.45pm. Sigh~ I miss you more day by day. Perhaps it's just my imbalanced hormone playing trick on me. Seriously, I hate the current me, so pathetic and wasting so much time on thinking of you, crying when the hormone wins the war. Just like a lovelorn hamster. *chin propped up on the knuckles, staring upward* It's all just like history repeating itself again, me getting all worked out and down when things don't go my way. I thought I have learnt my lessons, but no. I am still the foolish little girl. I am trying hard not to fall head over heels for you but obviously, it's too late. Can I stop missing you, already? Cos it's taxing on me, I can't concentrate on anything and I am clearly going through my day in a daze. All I did to get through the long day was by looking forward to the call that never came. Is this what's it's like to be in a relationship? You tell me, since you are much more experienced than me... Sigh~ what concoction did you give me?

No comments: