Monday, July 5, 2010

these few days have been cold..

These few days, it has been raining and drizzling throughout the day. And by night time, it would be all cold and cosy and just nice to snuggle to keep warm. But you are not here. Whenever I lifted the blanket to cover myself, I would think of you. I would miss the time you covered me with blanket, massaged my toes and feet when I have toes or feet cramps or just your warmth was enough to counter the chill. Sigh~seeing you today just didn't quench my desire (err..not those 'desire', please), just the desire to have you by my side. Well, all I have to do is to be patient.

I finished Sophie Kinsella 'Twenties Girl' yesterday. The ending made my tear roll. Again, I cried! So easily. What the hell is wrong with me these few days, seriously? Hormone imbalance lor. In the end, Sadie just moved on after she got what she wished for, her necklace. The way Lara and Sadie departed was very typical but still..I cried. Touched. A thought struck me yesterday, something that all this time has been vague till yesterday when I string them together.

I've never had the confidence or thought I'd have the confidence to be with anyone special. I've always questioned who am I, worthy to be with anyone, who am I, to be chosen over so many others who are thousand times better. But somehow, I don't know how, being with you just gives me that confidence. That to you, I am worthy!

No comments: