I dread Sunday night cos that's the night you say bye, I dread weekdays because it just means that I have to wait 5 days long before we can talk all day long, I dread nighttime cos that's the time when I keep wondering if you would call, I dread 9pm on weekdays cos that's the time you bid farewell and my tears fall.
I look forward to Saturday cos that's the time we can talk for 2 days long, I look forward to nighttime cos I have hope that you would call, I look forward to the next day cos that's the time I have something to look forward to to get me through the whole day.
Now, I look forward to the day you come back to me and tell me you are home. And at the same time I dread the days I have to get through for the day to come, I dread the day you have to leave me again.
I just don't understand why my tears fall..does it mean that my feeling for you is growing? If it's true, then I hope it stops cos it's really torturing me, making me weak and vulnerable. It's as if time has stopped and I am once again 13 years old and 15 years old, but this time I am stuck in this eternity dream, not able to wake up.
However, I never regret, cos it means I am capable of keeping someone in my heart other than myself, cos it means I am capable of missing someone, cos it means I have something to look forward to and dread, cos it means my life is getting more and more colourful. Thank you, darling, for adding colours to my life.
p/s: I think I am getting more and more lembik or taufu.. I want to blame it all on PMS!! PMS is the legal defense of murder!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment