Wednesday, July 7, 2010

trust?

I thought I could trust those whom I trust. I have my own reasons not to tell everyone about the relationship. One is I respect Kelvin's decision for not telling anyone yet, though I have told those I am close with, those I thought I could trust. But somehow...trust...what is trust? Trust, trust, trust, trust...the more I repeat, the vaguer it becomes. I thought Yuan Hui could be trusted, so I chose to tell her when we were in Melaka. But she let it out on FB about me being in a relationship. I have told her not to breathe a word. I thought she could be trusted when the others were pestering her, she didn't tell. But why did she tell in FB? Such a public site. Even Yee Chiun 'betrayed' me. I told her to keep it a secret first, and she told TS about it. I could tell him myself, please. Thanks for your kindness. Ok, I am fine. What has been done, cannot be undone. Next would be Grace. I thought she was another one I could trust. But.. it seems NOT! Last week, I sms-ed her about how lucky she was, to be with Andy 24/7, so she didn't feel what I felt. If Andy were gone for 3 months with no way to contact him and all she could do was just waiting by the phone for him to contact her, then she would know how I felt. She should appreciate what they have. It was just a simple message with an underlying message hinting about me and Kelvin. And guess what! She actually showed everyone at the table about it today!! I was MAD, of course. But I had my temper checked and I was cool. It's my privacy and she violated it!

Well, it is solely my problem whether I want to announce my relationship or not, right?!! It's not like the world is going to end, if I don't announce it. Please don't pester me anymore. Even if it was not Kelvin's wish, after a few thoughts I would like to keep it low awhile too. Like mom's wish, not to jinx it! Seriously!! FUCK OFF, people!! Please..when I am ready to tell, I would. Sob..maybe it's not their fault, it's totally my fault that it has all become this way. Perhaps, I am the one desperately wanting to share the good news and at the same time, trying to keep it low. I seriously don't know.. and I am fucking DOWN right now! Emo.. Plus me missing Kelvin. This is already the second week, I hope my helplessness and hopelessness would wear off soon. It was just like when I was in Form3, it took me 2 weeks to stop crying missing home. This time, everything should stop by end of this week. What drugs did he give me to get me hooked for so long?!

No comments: