Human is really skeptical about something, not something but everything. A friend just told me that he didn't want people to know about his sis's newly opened shop because in his opinion, when people say they would come, they never turn up. What a theory!
Maybe a large group might say they would, in order to please you but then a small portion might not be that way. I can tell you that I am in the small portion group. I love trying new things so a newly opened food shop is the best news. How can you jump to the conclusion so fast? Even before he told me, long ago when I have noticed the shop, I have wanted to dine there and just waiting for the best timing. But now, *wave hand like shooing a fly* maybe not since the owner's brother is so skeptical about human in general.
Well, probably he met a different group of people and told them about the shop and that group of people was the wrong group to make his first step, there went his luck. It is ok that when you tell people about the shop and they give you empty promises, this is what we call a promotion after all. Oh well, what can I say anymore about it. I just went a bit overboard just now desperately wanting to make him swallow his words back. But I was really pissed off that he hid it from me just based on his bloody foolish skeptical theory. No wonder nobody knows about the shop (especially when the owner's brother is not helping at all) and it was always empty when I passed by.
Learn your lesson and not everything revolves around the books, as you have once told me. "We can't follow the book 100%," I remember you saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment