~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
just realized..23/11
How careless I am*smack my head*. I just realized that I have bought another chivas and martini miniatures adding to the ones I bought at the Hong Kong airport. This time I got them in Langkawi. I can't help but wonder why I couldn't recall the alcohol I bought in Hong Kong and then bought the same ones in Langkawi. This condition has happened before as in 2 exactly same sentences hit my brain at different time, no mistakes at all. What is wrong? Me amnesia? Or no people think alike but one person can think alike at different time? LoL.. Or I am just plain weird?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment