Foolish idiot! I just had the bizarrest dreams of the bizarrest. Aside from the 2-hour long REM, the contents were sweet yet total bullshit. A few hours earlier, I was told not to fall for certain someone and in the dreams he proposed to me in many cute ways to be his!? They were all so his-style. But luckily(or not), I didn't give answer to every single proposal he made. I err..jumped from dream to dream whenever I was asked for an answer or about to say yes. Oh, I'm good too in procrastinating in dreams now. After three or four dreams, I woke up with a start and tried to erase him and get back to nap but this time before I even got to enter REM, my consciousness was fully invaded by him. So, I just gave up and went to bathe to clear my head. Just hope that they don't haunt me tonight as they disturb me greatly.
I wonder what they mean actually. Did they depict what I want? But what does not giving an answer mean? This is weird. I should have bought the book that deciphers dreams back in Borders the other day. Foolish idiot!
No comments:
Post a Comment