Saturday, February 16, 2008

i want to be me

I want to be a fish
But I don't want to be preyed
I want to be a bird
But I don't want to feed on worms
I want to be a butterfly
But I don't want to be captured
I want to be an ant
But I don't want to work day and night
I want to be a tortoise
But I don't want to be slow
I want to be an adult
But I don't want to go through the process
I want to be a baby
But time can't be reversed
I want to be air
But I don't want to be contaminated
I want to be a fairy
But I don't want to be just a myth
I want to be a princess
But I don't want to be caged
I want to live in fairytale
But I don't want my life to be typical
I want to be an angel
But I don't want to watch over everyone
I want to be God
But I don't want to be burdened
I want to be Einstein
But I don't want to die young
I want to be you
But there can never be two of you
I can't be everything I want to be
I might as well stay the same and never change

No comments: