Sunday, February 24, 2008

last week, yesterday and today..

This whole week has been hectic with the midterm though only three papers, but still.. you know last minute's work and bla bla bla.. Oh well, it's over, so what's the use dwelling in it again, am I right? I have been procrastinating again this week, postponing and pushing you-know-who's clinical assignment like broccolis around the plate. And in the end I finished it on early Friday morning at 4am. I had to present the assignment at 10am the same day.

The presentation was like the usual you-know-who's style.
"This is the way I teach. I boleh penyek penyakkan kamu atas lantai sampai penyek penyek. But this is my style and I think you learn better this way. How many times do you get to study in a U? So, I hope you all tak terase."
"There is another thing. You should really speak louder and clearer and with confidence. Tau tak kenape I suka sangat kat budak IMU? Mereka memang zero knowledge kalau nak banding ngan korang tapi, the way they talk, memang confident. Mereka hanya pergi hospital dua kali selama pengajaran mereka and you guys go to the hospital more than 10 times and that not even includes your 4th year lagi. They speak English there and the way they talk memang confidnet. They did twinning programme and came back from UK, meamang confident mereka cakap, that's because they have talked with the foreigners and that gives them the confidence."
Ok, this is my favourite part and the funniest.
"Eh, can you please watch your tense? Make sure they are correct(pronounce it as ko-rek) and your pronunciation too. Do you know if you pergi buat round ngan budak medic, doctor tu on the spot will correct(ko-rek) your English there and malu la kamu semua. So, please please please practise your English ok!"
-quoted from him-
(just a bit changes here and there)

*in my mind*
"Ko-rek ko-rek more la. It's correct(pronounced as ke-rek) not ko-rek ko-rek. Later I ko-rek your mata out. Wakakakaka..."

I seriously wanted to open my mouth badly. My presentation was not as good as I thought. Well, with him there, no matter how godly your presentation is, you will be brought down to meet Hades. Lol..

Well, that was two days ago. And from that Friday onwards, my day started to be filled with apologies and 'aeroplanes' (broken promises). Gimme a sec to ask myself a question. *monologuing* Am I that worthless? Insignificant? Hmm..*pondering hard* Guess so..

Oh well, whatever. I just felt like a foolish little girl trying to please everyone, trying to get everyone together when I know they don't click, trying to make people life less miserable when what I have been doing causes more miseries than before. But have anyone thought about what I think, how I feel, what I am showing might be just a mere facade? I wonder... I guess they don't matter. I am small and insignificant after all(piece of dust or maybe dirt). It is really true then that 'it's impossible to please everyone at the same time'. I have learnt my lesson, the same one, over and over again but why?! Why am I still repeating them? Never try to break through the bubble. Gimme another sec. *monologuing* Does pleasing everyone around me matter that much? Yes!

Maybe some of you may think that I am a bit over-reacted if not more. This is me and me only. Yes, I am SARCASTIC, MEAN, FAKE, SELFISH, DRAMA-QUEEN..bla..bla..bla..and all the bad things in this world. However bad they are, I am them. And I am never anywhere near good. But seriously, is it true that 'promises are meant to be broken?' I am MEAN, FAKE, BAD, a piece of negligible DUST etc. but I never try to break anything, be it solid or abstract. You may have gazillions of your diamond-solid-sharp reasons but still time is what matters here. I don't have eternity. I am sorry to make that statement but it holds the truth and nothing but the truth. You are allowed to be thoroughly totally deeply disappointed with what I say here and blame all on me that I never try to stand in your shoes or whatever but sometimes..(and I am trying my best to minimize the sometimes) at least once, please let me be the one.

I never really care whether there is an apology or not. Cos 'sorry can't cure' and 'what has been done cannot be undone'. And sooner or later, things slide, people forget and life moves on. I am wondering what Yuan Hui commented might hold truth. Am I really that flexible? *flexing my limbs around* Well, so far so good, haven't dislocated anything yet. Sooner or later they will if you don't take better care of them. So, never take things for granted.

Anyway, leave that. Yesterday, I went to Sunway Pyramid with my friends-7 of us(me, Lexuan, Pei Ni, Su Man, Terry, Guo Zang and Chuan Poh). The main programme was ice-skating but I didn't know how and why I ended up watching 'One Missed Call' and breaking my thumbnail in two bowling games. Lol..It was a great day enough to make me overlook the other miserable things. I even achieved(rather heavy word) 90 for the 1st game and it was my first time getting such high score. Cheers!

The skating was not bad.. been teasing the other six a lot as it was their first time in the rink. Glad that I am the first to bring them there. I had been showing off my skill(sucks) and pulling them around the rink aside from trying to push them down. I tried not to fall as I knew I would have a hard time getting up but I just reasoned that I didn't want to embarrass myself since I was good compared to them. I ended up falling twice. First, Chuan Poh pulled me down with him and I landed with a LOUD thud on my derrière while he on his knees. Yeah, thanks to him, I was wet at my already-tempting-back. And yes, I had a hard time getting up which cost me my knees. The second time, I fell on my knees and glided a bit. It was a cool fall. I could have posed along with the fall. Lol..

After the ice-skating, we watched 'One Missed Call' -i must be out of my mind to agree to it- and I practically reacted to every scene they have, be it scary or funny. But I had fun hiding behind my hood and banging into Chuan Poh's shoulder everytime I ran away from the scenes. Lol.. We had 2 games of knocking pins which cost me my thumbnail. Chipped. The fun part was I got to decide the players' names. Mine was the forever cool 'CJ', Chuan Poh was the 'PoPo' and Guo Zang was the 'GouGou'. Lol..me and my creativity. Maybe next time I should use my MMORPG characters' names such as Zecroixz, Zellanoixz etc.

Oh well, I just can't wait for the swim in 4 hours time. Lol..better hit the sack.

No comments: