For the last few days, I have been down and badly depressed due to the notes rush and something else that shouldn't have bothered or invaded my life if I have not been so busybody. I totally lost my appetite and I even turned down two offers to have pizzas for dinners and one KFC for lunch. Imagine that I turned down fast food!! Not so me, indeed. But I totally lost my appetite and never had my tongue felt so tasteless before that I practically turned down every food I saw. I didn't know depression could be this bad. I saw a friend going through it before and I was quite sarcastic that time when she was having diarrhoea due to depression. I felt myself getting thinner for no apparent reason. Oh well, it was very unhealthy. I thought I was having anorexia nervosa. Maybe that's a little too much. Back in secondary school, my friends suspected that I had bulimia when I vomited what I ate for a period of time. Seriously, of course, they were all rubbish. I am perfectly healthy.
The reason I am depressed is that I am mad at myself for being so nosy, nosing into people's affairs. Pathetic little thought.
Oh well, I just hope that after the holiday, I will cheer up and feel a lot better..
No comments:
Post a Comment