Sunday, February 10, 2008

cny and valentine's day

Last week was a Chinese New Year holiday and that is why I haven't been updating for quite a while. The last few posts have been depressing and worry not, I have recovered and I am me. Welcome back!!

Well, CNY was normal, nothing much happened cos I didn't let anything happen. Lol.. Met up with a few friends, very few and the rest of the time, I just stayed at home, ate and slept 15 hours a day. There was nothing to do and I was too lazy to move a finger. The best time was in Ipoh. Cos I got the most angpow money from there plus almost everyone I met there complimented on my good look, that I have changed and bla..bla..bla..hehe.. My face was practically glowing. Muahahaha..

Oh yeah, I made something. I arranged some flowers. It is an art and I don't really know the name for it. Well, first time doing it and I loved the result.




If anyone wants it for Valentine's Day, I can arrange some for you. But you have to prepare own basket, flowers etc. Lol.. What I mean is dedication for the significant one, not me giving it to you. ;P

Oh well, Valentine's day is just around the corner, just 4 days more. I believe this year is another lonely year for me. It has always been. Not that I am complaining or what. But I do secretly wish for some changes. Yeah, I do long for a date on this day just to have a different feelings. Just a small chocolate will do too. *hint hint*

But then Valentine's Day is not a day for the guys to give the girls chocolate. It is a day for the girls to give the guys chocolate and to confess to certain someone too. It is a special day for the girls to pour their hearts out to the guys and a day where the girls have the most courage compared to the other 364 days(365 this year).

Now, that's Valentine's Day. There is a White Valentine's too which falls on March 14. This time is the guys' turn. Their turn to give or return the favours to the girls. Which means to give something back to the girls who give them chocolate or gifts on Feb 14. This is something I learned from the Japanese manga. It is interesting. Very.

But too bad...midterm is next week which means no time to do so many fun things. Plus thinking that I am in the course I am in now..hmm...even worse. The mood will be even worse, bland, boring..bla..bla..bla..disaster!! Well, maybe I will do some shopping and give chocs to my favourite guys and to get the mood up. Yippie!!! I am thrilled with just the thought of going to shop for some choc.


edited on 17/2:
the valentine's here is a way celebrated in Japan.

No comments: